Cradlepoint CP Secure Threat Management
Intrusion Detection and Prevention for the Network's Edge
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
CP Secure Threat Management is a comprehensive intrusion protection system (IPS) and intrusion detection system (IDS) that defends against evasion attacks, improves network availability, and protects sensitive data. Powered by Trend Micro’s industry leading DPI engine, CP Secure Threat Management can be deployed instantly through Cradlepoint Enterprise Cloud Manager providing multi-functional and single-pass deep packet inspection (DPI) scanning with optimized notification alerts. Intelligent automatic signature updates ensure constant protection with minimal data usage.
Combined with the cloud-managed, Cradlepoint AER 2100 Advanced Edge Router, enterprises have the ability to use CP Secure Threat Management to:
- Increase Network Availability. Provide network-wide, distributed protection from many attacks, exploits, worms, & viruses.
- Simplify Management. Eliminate the need for standalone IPS devices at distributed locations.
- Increase Visibility. Identify applications, devices, threats and vulnerabilities on the network.
- Protect Data. Prevent breaches while enabling regulatory PCI Compliance 3.0
- IPS/IDS engine with deep visibility to network packets for powerful protection against both server- and client-side vulnerabilities
- Signature matching from Trend Micro’s large database of known threats
- Intelligent, automatic signature updates that ensure constant protection
- Anomaly traffic detection & prevention
- Deep Packet Inspection (DPI)
- Malware protection
- Protect sensitive data
- Defend against evasion attacks
- Respond faster and remediate more efficiently
- Improve network availability
- Deploy quickly through flexible cloud-based management
- Peace of mind
Alert Log provides a history of threat activity for any router on your network.
Alert Details for Intrusion Activity
ECM Email Alert: Intrusion Activity
When purchased with Zscaler Internet Security, CP Secure Threat Management delivers a complete hybrid (On-Premise/Cloud-Managed) UTM Solution.
A Layered Security Approach for Defense In-Depth:
- Best-of-Breed Security Partners (Zscaler, Trend Micro, Asavie)
- Single management console
- Ideally sized for distributed enterprises
- AER3100 Series
- AER2100 Series
- AER1600 Series
- COR IBR900 Series
- COR IBR600C Series
Download the Cradlepoint CP Secure Threat Management Datasheet (.PDF)
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
- Only supported on AER1600/AER1650, AER 2100, AER3100/AER3150
- Enterprise Cloud Manager is required for centralized management and to enable networking applications.