Cradlepoint Branch Networks
Wired or Wireless — Anytime, Anywhere
- Day-1 Internet: No more waiting for ISP or wired lines for location openings. With Cradlepoint’s primary network solutions with all-in-one capabilities, have your essential Internet access from day-1 — or day minus-3.
- Multiple-network interoperability: Cradlepoint primary network solutions are designed to work with virtually any wireless network without any special configuration or other setup requirements.
- WAN Diversity: Pairing wireless, multi-carrier and wired connectivity as a primary and failover connection provides distributed enterprises with the intelligence they need to develop strategies for WAN optimization to manage performance, reliability, and costs.
- Enterprise-class security: Cradlepoint’s sophisticated security protocols are purpose-built for PCI Compliance, which is required for credit card processing applications.
- Cost savings: Reduce hardware at Edge locations with Cradlepoint’s all-in-one, intelligent networking solutions. This reduces complexity, man-hours, and total cost of network ownership.
Cradlepoint Solutions for Branch Networking
AER Series Routers
Connect confidently at the Network’s Edge with the Cradlepoint AER, the cloud-managed Advanced Edge Routing platform that supports both wired and LTE wireless.
- AER3100 Series
- AER2100 Series
- AER1600 Series
Rapidly deploy and manage networks at geographically distributed locations with Enterprise Cloud Manager, Cradlepoint’s network management and application solution within the Cradlepoint NetCloud platform.