Small Business Wireless Router for Small Businesses, Home Offices, and Personal Mobile Networks
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
The Cradlepoint MBR1200B router enables easy-to-install wireless connectivity in small business or remote office locations. Ideal for small businesses, temporary command centers, home offices, recreational vehicles, and mobile networks; the Cradlepoint MBR1200B provides wired Ethernet, and 3G/4G wireless WAN connectivity to keep you and your business up and running.
The MBR1200B router includes many features found in expensive, enterprise-class routers at a fraction of the cost. With minimal setup and maintenance, including our pre-installed software, it has “right out of the box” simplicity.
- Ideal for small business and home office
- Automatic failover/failback for business continuity
- Automatic failback when wired connection resumes
- High performance internal WiFi antennas
- Plug-and-play support for over 125 of the most advanced broadband data modems
- Tested with 15 of the latest 3G/4G USB modems
Internet Access and Device Connectivity
- Plug-and-play support for over 125 of the most advanced broadband data modems (LTE, HSPA+); optional security cap available to prevent device theft
- 5 Ethernet 10/100 LAN/WAN ports for Ethernet-enabled devices or landline Internet (up to 2 WAN, up to 5 LAN, 5 total)
- Wireless LAN – WiFi (802.11 b/g/n) supports up to 64 connections at a time
Business Continuity: Failover/Failback
- Automatic failover to wireless WAN connection when wired WAN disruption occurs, automatic failback when wired WAN connection is restored
- Load balancing across multiple wired and wireless WANs for more bandwidth
- Proactive alerts when failover occurs through optional Cradlepoint Enterprise Cloud Manager
- Remote management with optional Cradlepoint Enterprise Cloud Manager
- SNMP v1,2,3
- Two SSIDs, with individual security, separate critical traffic
- “WiFi-as-WAN” mode enables use as a WiFi repeater, WiFi bridge or as a WiFito-Ethernet adapter for Ethernet-enabled devices
- Two Ethernet ports can be configured to “WAN Mode” to provide wireless and wired failover and load balancing
- Data usage management and alerts to monitor data usage and avoid overages
- IPsec VPN (2 concurrent sessions) with GRE tunneling option, also supports pass-through VPN connections (IPSec, L2TP, PPTP)
- WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA2 Enterprise and AES encryption for secure WiFi
- Stateful packet inspection firewall and NAT (network address translation) to prevent unwanted access to connected computers
- Variety of security features (URL filtering, traffic filtering, DMZ, virtual server, port forwarding) for safer internet access
- Zone-Based Object Firewall with host address (IP or FQDN), port, mac address, and reputation
Service, Support and Warranty
- Limited 1 year warranty included featuring access to software updates and hardware repair or replacement; CradleCare Extended Warranty available (2, 3, or 5 years)
- CradleCare Support available with year-round technical support, software updates and upgrades, and advanced hardware exchange (1, 3, or 5 years)
- Use as primary connection to the Internet with wired or wireless broadband.
- Ensure against loss of productivity and business opportunity with automatic failover to 3G/4G when the wired connection is disrupted.
- Load balance across the multiple wired and/or wireless connections when additional bandwidth is required.
Secure and Reliable
- LAN connections are protected with advanced WiFi encryption.
- Main office access and business transactions are protected by VPN capability and other security features to ensure your network stays secure.
- Designed for small office/home office deployments.
- Engineered for day-in, day-out 24/7 Internet connectivity.
Remote Management, Service and Support
- Cradlepoint Enterprise Cloud Manager – Improve productivity, increase reliability, reduce costs, and enhance the intelligence of your network and business operations.
- CradleCare Support – CradleCare Support available for unlimited access to the Cradlepoint Technical Assistance Center (1, 3, or 5 year options); CradleCare Extended Warranty to extend the standard hardware warranty to 2, 3, or 5 years.
|Cradlepoint MBR1200B Series Specifications|
|Size||9-in x 5.1-in x 1.6-in (230mm x 130mm x 40mm)|
NAT, SPI, ALG, inbound filtering of IP addresses, port blocking, service (port) filtering (FTP, SMTP, HTTP, RPL, SNMP, DNS, ICMP, NNTP, POP3, SSH), protocol filtering, WAN ping (allow/ignore)
|Redundancy and Load Balancing||
Failover/failback with 4G/3G/Ethernet, Load Balancing, WAN failure detection
UPnP, DMZ, virtual server/port forwarding, routing rules, NAT-less routing, route management, content filtering, website filtering, local DHCP server, DHCP client, DNS, DNS proxy. ALGs: PPTP, L2TP, PPPoE passthrough, IPSec passthrough, FTP (passive), FTP (active), MAC address filtering, dynamic DNS
Enterprise Cloud Manager: cloud-enabled management and application platform (subscription-based); web-based GUI (easy management), remote WAN web-based management access (HTTP, HTTPS), SNMP v1, v2c & v3, one-button firmware upgrade, modem configuration and management, modem data usage and alerts
|Performance & Health Monitoring||Modem Health Management (MHM) improves connectivity of 3G/4G modems, SSID-based priority, WAN port speed control|
|VPN (IPSec) Tunnel||NAT-T and transport modes, device to Cradlepoint, Cisco/Linksys, Linux system, Hash (MD5, SHA128, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512), Cipher (AES, 3DES, DES), support for 2 connections, GRE tunneling, multiple networks supported in a single tunnel|
|What's In The Box|
|What's In The Box||
|Support and Warranty|
|Support and Warranty||
Business-Grade Modem Specifications:
Below is a list of carrier-supplied modems compatible with the MBR1200B.
- Sierra Wireless AirCard 340U [Beam]
Bell Mobility (CA)
- Novatel Wireless U679
- Portsmith PSA1U1M
- Express Card
- Portsmith PS6EX1M
- Sierra Wireless 330U [LTE Rocket Stick]
- Franklin Wireless U772 [Franklin U772 Smart USB Modem]
- Franklin Wireless U600
- Franklin Wireless U770 [Plug-in-Connect Tri-Mode USB]
- NETGEAR 341U
- ZTE MF683 [Rocket 3.0]
- Sierra Wireless AirCard 320U
- Huawei E3276
- Novatel Wireless Ovation MC551 [ 551L 4G LTE USB Modem]
- Novatel Wireless U620L [MiFi 4G LTE Global USB Modem U620L]
- Pantech UML295
Cloud Networking for Branch Office, Retail, and More
Cradlepoint’s NetCloud platform includes an industryleading router operating system, an award-winning management platform optimized for cellular, and virtual private cloud networking. When combined with Cradlepoint routers, this integrated platform of flexible, extensible, and rapidly deployable applications enables an entirely new way to easily build, secure, control, and manage end-to-end private networks in the cloud.
Firewall, Advanced Routing-Optimized for LTE
NetCloud OS is the heart of our industry-leading LTE routers. Sustained commitment to new features and capabilities ensures your network is always up to date and secure.
Quickly Deploy, Manage & Monitor Your Network
NetCloud Manager is a cloud management service that enables zero-touch deployment, remote management, alerting, and network analytics for all Cradlepoint routers.
Software-Defined. Security-Driven. Cloud-Delivered.
NetCloud Engine leverages SoftwareDefined Networking (SDN) to instantly create secure Virtual Cloud Networks over more cost-effective wired and wireless broadband Internet services.
Enhance network security with best-in-class applications from Cradlepoint Technology Partners. Create, deploy, and manage network security applications at remote locations with the Cradlepoint NetCloud platform. Improve productivity, reduce costs, and enhance the security intelligence of your network.
Zscaler Internet Security
Configured in minutes, best-inclass Zscaler Internet Security protects your organization from web-based threats.
CP Secure Threat Management
A comprehensive intrusion prevention and detection system (IPS/IDS) for full defense-in-depth.
From initial device deployment to long-term operations, Cradlepoint Global Support offers world-class resources and expertise to keep your network secure, simple and efficient. Cradlepoint offers multiple tiers of support to provide you exactly what you need.
With Cradlepoint Global Support and CradleCare, you can:
- Maximize revenue through always-on uptime and response times
- Save time with our web-based Connect Portal and Knowledge Base
- Collaborate with our multi-certified technical team
- Maintain PCI Compliance with up-to-date router and modem firmware
The following chart provides an overview of Cradlepoint's support and maintenance offerings:
|Included with every Cradlepoint purchase||CradleCare Basic||CradleCare|
Web-based Cradlepoint Connect Portal:
CradleCare Basic +
Extended Warranties can be purchased in subsequent years, and as a follow-on warranty at the conclusion of the standard warranty period. No gap in coverage is allowed: the new warranty must be in place before the existing warranty expires.
Standard One-Year Warranty (With Extended Warranty Option) Includes:
- Access to Cradlepoint Connect portal and Knowledge Base
- Hardware repair/replacement with 3-5 day shipping
- Software bug fixes
- An option to extend your warranty to 2, 3, or 5 years at the conclusion of the standard warranty period*
*Hardware warranties cannot be extended beyond 5 years from the date of purchase.
Download the Cradlepoint MBR1200B Datasheet (.PDF)
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Contact Us for best pricing!